No blog post have been added to this school.
Albany State University
Albany State University was founded in 1903 as the Albany Bible and Manual Training Institution by Joseph Winthrop Holley. The institution provided religious and industrial education for African Americans in southwest Georgia. In 1917, the institution became a state-supported, two-year college with a board of trustees.
- School Type: Public
- NCAA Conference: Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- Number of Students: 4,663
- Number of Undergraduate Students: 4,187
- Number of Graduate Students: 476
- Number of Male Students: 1,539
- Number of Female Students: 3,125
- In-State Tuition: $3,412
- Out-of-State Tuition: $12,816
- Cost of Attendance: $4,821
- Average Amount of Federal Aid: $6,207
- Average Number of Scholarships Awarded: 1,352
- Average Scholarships Amount Awarded: $4,985
Average Scores Accepted
- Average Freshman GPA: 2.22
- Average ACT Composite Scores: 18
- Average English ACT Score: 17
- Average ACT Math Score: 17
- Average SAT Critical Reading Score: 430
- Average SAT Math Score: 400
- On-Campus Dining: Yes
- Meal Plans Offered: Yes
- Freshmen Living: Yes
- Freshmen Allowed to have a Car: Yes
- Greek Life: Yes
- MBA Program: Yes
- Dental School: No
- Law School: No
- Medical School: No
No discussions have been added to this school.
No polls have been added to this school.
No documents have been added to this school.