No blog post have been added to this school.
Auburn University has developed into one of the largest universities in the South, remaining in the educational forefront with its traditional blend of arts and applied science, and changing with the needs of today while living with a respect for the traditions and spirit that are Auburn.
- School Type: Public
- NCAA Conference: Southeastern Conference
- Number of Students: 25,078
- Number of Undergraduate Students: 20,008
- Number of Graduate Students: 5,070
- Number of Male Students: 12,789
- Number of Female Students: 12,288
- In-State Tuition: $9,852
- Out-of-State Tuition: $26,364
- Cost of Attendance: $29,164
- Average Amount of Federal Aid: $2,250
- Room & Board: $11,552
Average Scores Accepted
- Average Freshman GPA: 3.74
- Average ACT Composite Scores: 27
- Average English ACT Score: 27
- Average ACT Math Score: 25
- Average ACT Reading Score: 24
- Average ACT Science Score: 23
- Average SAT Composite Score: 1,670
- On-Campus Dining: Yes
- Meal Plans Offered: Yes
- Freshmen Living: No
- Freshmen Allowed to have a Car: Yes
- Student Living Off-Campus: 5,266
- Greek Life: Yes
- MBA Program: Yes
- Dental School: No
- Law School: No
- Medical School: No
No discussions have been added to this school.
No polls have been added to this school.
No documents have been added to this school.