No blog post have been added to this school.
University of North Alabama
As a regional, state-assisted institution of higher education, the University of North Alabama pursues its Mission of engaging in teaching, research, and service in order to provide educational opportunities for students, an environment for discovery and creative accomplishment, and a variety of outreach activities meeting the professional, civic, social, cultural, and economic development needs of our region in the context of a global community.
- School Type: Public
- NCAA Conference: Gulf South Conference
- Number of Students: 6,931
- Number of Undergraduate Students: 5,881
- Number of Graduate Students: 1,050
- Number of Male Students: 2,912
- Number of Female Students: 4,019
- In-State Tuition: $5,592
- Out-of-State Tuition: $11,184
- Cost of Attendance: $18,235
- Average Amount of Federal Aid: $3,527
- Room & Board: $6,055
Average Scores Accepted
- Average Freshman GPA: 3.00
- Average ACT Composite Scores: 22
- Average English ACT Score: 20
- Average ACT Math Score: 22
- Average ACT Reading Score: 21
- Average ACT Science Score: 21
- Average SAT Composite Score: 1,423
- On-Campus Dining: Yes
- Meal Plans Offered: Yes
- Freshmen Living: Yes
- Freshmen Allowed to have a Car: Yes
- Greek Life: Yes
- MBA Program: Yes
No discussions have been added to this school.
No polls have been added to this school.
No documents have been added to this school.