No blog post have been added to this school.
University of South Alabama
The mission of the University of South Alabama is to offer high-quality programs of teaching, research, public service, and health care that create, communicate, preserve, and apply knowledge in service to the people of Alabama as citizens in a global community.
- School Type: Public
- NCAA Conference: Sun Belt Conference
- Number of Students: 15,007
- Number of Undergraduate Students: 11,315
- Number of Graduate Students: 3,321
- Number of Male Students: 6,343
- Number of Female Students: 4,972
- In-State Tuition: $7,380
- Out-of-State Tuition: $14,760
- Cost of Attendance: $13,400
- Average Amount of Federal Aid: $9,155
- Room & Board: $6,860
Average Scores Accepted
- Average Freshman GPA: 3.38
- Average ACT Composite Scores: 22
- Average SAT Critical Reading Score: 530
- Average SAT Math Score: 500
- On-Campus Dining: Yes
- Meal Plans Offered: Yes
- Freshmen Living: No
- Freshmen Allowed to have a Car: Yes
- Student Living Off-Campus: 8,486
- Greek Life: Yes
- Student Greek Population: 2,263
- MBA Program: Yes
- Dental School: Yes
- Law School: No
- Medical School: Yes
No discussions have been added to this school.
No polls have been added to this school.
No documents have been added to this school.